Monday 9 October 2017

Who am i

Its kind of funny and strange for someone who is in early 30s to have this kind of feeling.

To feel that you dun belong to people and place around you. Is it because I'm not truly Malays? My grandfather is an Indian Muslims. Here in Malaysia we call them mamak. And out of the blue I'm married to a Chinese Muslim.

Is it because of this?

But according to my own observation, people like to talk about event but I didn't enjoy it. I love to talk about problem and solutions.

I enjoy talking about problems and direct my thoughts for a solution. That makes me feel alive.

Maybe it's true. I live on my own life. So pitiful 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguasaan Guru BI

Berusaha meningkatkan penguasaan guru2 BI adalah satu usaha yang murni dan patut disokong Tetapi seandainya beberapa hal lain juga diberi pe...